The Standard Code Signing Certificate on SimplySign works with Java Code Signing and Microsoft Authenticode technology. It has been created to sign code digitally in the cloud (in the mode of user or software kernel-mode).
The Standard Code Signing Certificate on SimplySign allows programmer sign files and code digitally, which gives them real advantages such as:
– Guaranteed avoidance of “unknown software publisher” and “Dangerous software” warnings.
– Assurance for customers that software used by them comes from a source they can trust, meaning that it is safe for them.
– The software does not have viruses that may get into computer equipment, and unwanted add-ons, such as spyware.
Why should you sign your software with a Code Signing Certificate on SimplySign from the CERTUM Certification Authority?
– Files or code signed by a certificate shows first and foremost that a brand has a good reputation, and in this way customer confidence increases.
– Clients can check software developers and guarantee that code is secure.
– Data defended by the certificate protects the intellectual property of the author.
The Standard Code Signing Certificate on SimplySign signes files such as: .exe, .docm, .xlsm, .pptm, .xpi, .jar, war, .ear, .dll, .ocx, .cab, .msi files .sys, .cat, .msp .xpi, ocx, ect.
The Standard Code Signing Certificate on SimplySign can be used with: Microsoft, Office, Microsoft Visual Basic, Firefox, iOS, Adobe, Java, ect.